Elaboration key questions
2. What does the structure and organization of training courses look like?
3. How should education and professionalization be designed?
The teacher as peer and co-creator, who helps you to make the most of yourself.
4. What is the role and task of a journalist?
5. What specifically is important when it comes to knowledge for a journalist in the future?
6. What is important when it comes to skills for a journalist in the future?
7. How does the journalist relate to his audience?
8. What are the limits to (training in) journalism?
Journalism as a protected profession with a professional code.